Welcome to my site
Whether you need a single page website to announce a new business, a ten page website detailing your services, or a full-fledged online shopping centre, we can help you.
Our quotes include the following:
- An initial consultation
- Design and navigational structure
- Photos, feedback forms, counters, and other requested gadgets
- Free phone & e-mail support, available 24/7
- Changes to the design as needed, during development stage
- Uploading to your host server
We can take digital photos for your site, or you can supply us with photos either printed or digital. Joomla! is all about allowing you to create a site that matches your vision.
There are a few things you should know to get you started.
Every Joomla! Web site has two parts: the Site (which is what your site visitors see) and the Administrator (which is where you will do a lot of the site management). You need to log in to the Administrator separately with the same username and password. There is a link to the administrator on the top menu that you will see when you log in.
You can edit articles in the Site by clicking on the edit icon. You can create a new article by clicking on the Create Article link in the top menu.
To do basic changes to the appearance your site click Home, Site Settings and Home, Template Settings.
To do more advanced things, like edit the contact form, manage users, or install a new template or extension, login to the Administrator.
Some quick tips for working in the Administrator
- To change the image on all the pages: Go to the Module Manager and click on Image Module.
- To edit the Side Module: Go to Extensions, Module Manager and click on Side Module.
- To edit the Contact Form: Go to Components, Contacts. Click on Your Name.
Once you have your basic site you may want to install your own template (that controls the overall design of your site) and then, perhaps additional extensions.